Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
Since I’ve been doing my bodybuilding training, I’ve introduced the consumption of vitamin D into my training. This has been based on the recommendations from my coach. And the daily intake is 3000 IU per day (or 3 tablets per day).
What are the benefits of taking vitamin D?
- There are claims that it can assist with increased muscle strength.
- There are claims that it can help with the reduction in injury.
- There are claims that it can assist with improved performance.
- Vitamin D has been linked to reduced inflammation and pain.
- There are claims that it naturally increases testosterone.
Consider buying the following.